Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Beyonce gave birth to a babygirl!

Beyoncé Knowles may call her a proud mother after she gave birth to her healthy baby girl Blue Ivy  Carter on the 8th of January. The name was chosen by husband Shawn Corey Carter, also known as rapper Jay-Z. This name has been chosen because of the favorite number and colour of Jay-Z.

 That blue the favourite colour of Jay-Z is was kinda obvious because of the albums; The Blueprint, The Blueprint II and The Blueprint III.
Ivy is inspired of the roman number 4 IV. After the labor Jay-Z made a song called ''Glory feat. B.I.C'' for the ones who don't know what B.I.C stands for, it stands for Blue Ivy Carter.
In the song he reveals some things of their personal life, like that Beyoncé had a miscarriage and that Blue Ivy Carter was conceived in Paris!
Listen to the song here!


''The most amazing feeling I feel,
Words can't describe what I'm feeling for real
Baby I paint the sky blue
My greatest creation was you
You, you, glory.''