Monday, April 2, 2012

Frank Ocean

I was kinda busy with all my fashion posts and I totally forgot about the music!
So here's the first post in 2012 about music!
I am not going to post about the latest music, but about the artists I love!
This post will go about Christopher Francis Ocean!
Also known as Frank Ocean.
I am truly in love with this artist.
I didn't knew him untill I heard him on the album of Kanye West & Jay-Z ; Watch The Throne.


Information
In the middle of 2010 he became a member of the rapgroup OFWGKTA.
In february 2011, he released his mixtape Nostalgia, Ultra.
Two of the singles of his mixtape; Novacane and Swim Good did pretty good.
Kanye West caught interest in the mixtape. That's why he appeared on the album of Jay-Z and Kanye West.
He is currently working on his debut studio album and will be released in the first half of 2012.
And it will appear at Coachella 2012.

My favourite songs of Frank Ocean


Novacane:




Thinking 'bout you:


Pyrite:


Swim Good: