Monday, November 12, 2012

Ukranian Barbie for V Magazine

Valeria Lukyanova is going trough live as a real-life Barbie.
The Ukraine lady is posing in a V Magazine editorial in clothing-items of Micheal Kors and Ralph Lauren.
You can always use make-up to look a bit better but do you think that this Ukrainian Barbie girl is all make-up or all surgery.
Everything derives from my spiritual practices. My mood is created by meditation and energy techniques. It makes me want to see everything as beautiful and bright, refined and original. I’m an idealist and a perfectionist, and I want my looks to reflect the world within me and how I feel.”
While deniyng to have used surgery for her body she says Many people say bad things about people who want to perfect themselves. It’s hard work, but they dismiss it as something done by surgeons or computer artists.”