Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Books | The Hunger Games Trilogy


        The Hunger Games trilogy is a series of young adult adventure novels by Suzanne Collins. The trilogy consists of The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay. This story begins with a description of a typical family, which is under the influence government of Capitol, Panem, and ended real war between districts against President Snow.

      The story I liked the fact that she was special. It has everything: war, intrigue, friendship, love, and death.  The main character Katnis - a true hero, who has not broken under the pressure of enemies, she helped all her loved ones. Her brooch of Mockingjay has become a symbol of war. I really admire her stamina, she lost Prim, Odair and a lot of other people, but she was able to survive it. In the first book, I think she is a bit meanly did with Peeta, because he really fell in love with her, she always treated him with a little biased. I feel sorry for Peeta, because he was not prepared for the Games, for him it was really hard, but he won.
     Katniss and Peeta were able to change the rules of the game, they proved that it is possible change something  if you really want it, yeah, it was a difficult game against the Capitol. They gave people to live freely.
     My favorite book probably the first, because it is the most calm, I think I will read this trilogy many times, it's really beautiful story. I really love film adaptation.