Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Simple Thanksgiving Makeup Look!


I love fall makeup and incorporating fall colors into my look and I think that doing my makeup on Thanksgiving is always fun, because I love doing simple fall inspired looks. This makeup look is a simple Thanksgiving look (hence the name) that is perfect for a family and friends dinner get-together without being over the top. Read on to see how to achieve the look!

Face:
Keep the face fresh and simple by first applying a BB cream. Next, to add some subtle color, apply a peach blush on the apples of your cheeks. Finish the face look by applying a highlighter or brightener on the tops of your cheekbones and down the bridge of your nose.

Eyes:
Start the eye look by applying a champagne eyeshadow all over the lid and inner corner. Next, take a soft gold eyeshadow and apply the color to the outer third of your eye and in the crease. Also apply the color on the lower lashline using a pencil brush or q-tip. 
This is optional, but for a transition between the gold and your skin, finish the look by apply a soft brown eyeshadow with a fluffy brush and blend into the crease so the transition is more subtle and natural.

Apply a brown eyeliner onto the upper lashline and apply a black mascara to your top and bottom lashes to finish off the look.

Lips:
Apply a berry lip color to finish off the whole look! The Maybelline "Bit of Berry" Lipstick would be the perfect color or Revlon's Lip Butter in "Berry Smoothie".

There's the look! I just thought that, as cheesy as it may seem, it would be appropriate for me to to say what I'm thankful for since Thanksgiving is coming up. I am thankful for being healthy and very thankful for being able to have the opportunity to be in college to get a higher education.

I hope you found this post helpful!
What are you thankful for?
Please comment down below and follow!

Thank you for reading! <3