Sunday, April 13, 2014

Alexander Wang X H&M


So today I woke up with reading such great news, this year H&M will collaborate with none other than Alexander Wang! This is actually a collaboration which I'm very excited for and it's their first collab with an American designer. Isabel Marant X H&M last year wasn't as great as I expected, maybe because I had high expectations.

Alexander Wang took Instagram to announce this (hugeeee) collaboration, his first post on the social-media platform. He posted two videos on the official account of Alexander Wang. The first video starts with field lights that turn on and after the countdown clock has counted down to zero, WANG X H&M appear on the scoreboard with the numbers 11:06, so it's kinda safe to say the collection will be available on November 6!

Just 6 months, 3 weeks and 3 days until we can splurge on it!
Are you as excited as I am?

Samiya Cusman