Saturday, July 26, 2014

Favorite Mascara Discontinued


I am always on the hunt for a great mascara that adds length and volume while separating the lashes without any clumping and is waterproof. Is that so much to ask for? Apparently one mascara thought otherwise. I decided to buy the Maybelline One-By-One mascara since it had many good reviews. After buying it and giving it a shot, I slowly began to fall (deeply) in love with the mascara. It did everything I was looking for plus more!

Unfortunately, I recently heard that the One-By-One mascara was possibly going to be discontinued. However, after checking the Maybelline website, the mascara was still on the website and I didn't think I had anything to worry about.

After having the mascara for several months and using it everyday, I have been running out of the product and decided to go on the hunt to repurchase it. However, after checking a lot of stores, such as Target, Ulta, Walmart, and Rite-Aid (I barely have even been to Walmart and Rite-Aid before the 'hunt'), I couldn't find the mascara.

Now it looks like the Maybelline One-By-One has been discontinued and probably replaced by the Pumped-Up mascara. I had a review post prepared for the One-By-One mascara, giving the product many accolades, but it looks as if I will have to replace that post with this post. I know it may seem silly posting about a discontinued mascara, and it is, but I was surprised that the mascara left without any warning, which would have been nice.

So now I'm on the hunt for a new mascara and have bought some new ones to try out.
What is your favorite mascara?
Please comment below! I would love to read your answers!

Thank you for reading!