Friday, September 5, 2014

Another Preview of the Alexander Wang X H&M Collaboration

Earlier this year H&M anounced that Alexander Wang would be the next designer to collaborate with the high-street retailer and I've been checking for updates and previews ever since, I mean I honestly squealed for a minute after seeing the preview images.

Today GQ.com released some images from the October issue of British GQ featuring items from the men's collection of the highly-anticipated collaboration. The images show that the collection has a very atlethic vibe we all know from AW, sweatshirts, shorts, sweatpants and t-shirts are the main focus of the selection finished with a pair of rad WANG sunglasses, a leather backpack and crisp white high-tops. Also, don't forget about the big pufferjackets, rad. I definitley need the grey WANG sweater! 
This is just a small selection of the collab I can't wait for the rest of the collection which will be available in November. What's your fave item of the collection so far? Let me know below!

Samiya

Images; GQ