Tuesday, December 9, 2014

LACE UP KITTEN BOOTS






 sources: style.com, tumblr, caroline sandström, adenorah

It's all about those lace-up kitten heel boots. I first spotted the original ones by Saint Laurent and I was hooked. 
They are both classy and not "that boring shoe". And in my opinion they are so "Emmanuelle Alt". For those of you who don't know, she is one of my biggest style icons.
But because (sadly) Saint Laurent isn't in my price range (yet! hehe), I was on the lookout for some High Street alternatives. I discovered the perfect style-copy at Mango. 
(Imagine me jumping happily in front of my laptop.)
And in the shopping cart they went.
Take a "from above"-look at how I styled them here. (Do not forget to follow me on Instagram if you are there already.)
More from above looks here.


XX