Monday, December 17, 2012

Wish list

       These are some things i would love to find under the tree. I'm in a pink mood this year, because 2012 is the happiest year of my life! My baby boy was born this year <3
                        
                         What´s on your list guys?


Some suggestions:
  • Dear Santa, I've been good but I don't want anything for myself, can you just use your magic dust and make Glee disappear.
  • Dear Santa, Please send your credit card details. Since you take credit for the gifts you should start paying for them.
  • Dear Santa, Don't forget the $1,000,000 this year. Because I'm worth it.
  • Dear Santa, I have wants and needs. I have been a good girl all year. Please and thank you...
  • Dear Santa, Please bring me a fat wallet and a skinny body... And don't mix those two up like you did last year!
***********

And remember: the sky is the limit !

xoxo, D.