Monday, February 25, 2013

Anja Rubik Designing for Giuseppe Zanotti

Anja Rubik has designed a capsule line of footwear for Giuseppe Zanotti.
Debbie Harry and David Bowie were her inspirations for the collections.

''It's a bit glam-punk,'' Anja told Vogue UK. ''I love that period in music. I'm a huge Bowie fan. People have said I look like him, which is honestly the biggest compliment. I think it's the high cheekbones. His style was so bold and brave and his music is so honest. The whole collection is very personal to me, there is a real story behind it.''

Anja Rubik also mentions that a second collaboration might be an option because she enjoyed this one very much.
The collection will launch in stores and online in early March. The prices range between € 550 and € 1.400

Take a look at the campaign images that Anja shared with us below!

- Samiya Cusman








S A M I Y A is on