Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Rihanna for M.A.C

Rihanna just released ad campaign images of her collection for River Island and showed the collection at the London Fashion Week and she already has announced to be teaming up with M.A.C Cosmetics.
''When you think of makeup, the brand that pops into your mind is M.A.C,'' Rihanna told WWD. ''Whatever color you want, it's like, 'let's go to M.A.C'. I've been using M.A.C on tour for such a long time it was a natural fit for me. I have always loved makeup and I always said that if I do it, I want to do it with a incredible brand.''
RiRi Woo will the first launched product. The lipstick inspired by Rihanna's favorite red M.A.C color, the Ruby Woo, will be in stores at the same time as her Diamonds Tour Concert on the 4th and 5th of May.
This is the first time M.A.C is collaborating with a celebrity on a breadth of products rather than a one-off.
The four collections called 'RiRi hearts M.A.C' will consist of 31 Products.

- Samiya Cusman

S A M I Y A is on