Sunday, February 24, 2013

Rihanna and Kate Moss for V Magazine!



Mario Testino worked with the topmodel Kate Moss and the singer Rihanna for a quite intimate shoot.
The two superstars sit on each other laps, naked for the Spring 2013 issue of V Magazine.
The ´´Dynamic Duos´´ issue of V Magazine is on newsstands February 28.
Rihanna shares with V that she was astonished when Kate said she wanted to join.
''Kate overheard us talking and she said, 'I want to do it with you!' Again, I was like, are you f**cking kidding me?'' .. ''I was dying on the inside. All my fantasies were coming true: Mario, V, Kate Moss.''

For more on Rihanna and Kate, visit VMagazine.com .
Watch the behind-the-scenes video above and see the cover and images of the 'Dynamic Duo' below.

- Samiya Cusman

rihanna-kate-moss-v-magazine-shoot-2


S A M I Y A is on