Monday, March 18, 2013

Beyoncé - Bow Down/I Been On


Beyoncé has just a released the first new song from the sessions leading up to her still upcoming fifth solo album
''Bow Down/I Been On'' is not what you call a typical Beyoncé song.
The song is produced by Hit Boy, who also has worked on Jay Z and Kanye's 'Watch the Throne'.
Queen B incorporates her southern roots as she say 'H-Town B*tches' a several times in her song.
I'm liking this song, it show us a Beyoncé that we're not used to all though I think the song should end after 1:15 because I have no idea what that should be..
I would also like share with you guys that starting from the 1th of July Google Reader will not be available.
Which means that you're not able to read my blog through Google Reader.
Look below for the Facebook, Twitter and Bloglovin' links where you can follow me to stay up to date.

Listen to the new song above and tell me what you think be commenting below, everyone can comment!

- Samiya Cusman
S A M I Y A is on