Saturday, March 9, 2013

Polaroids of Models: Raw Beauty

Joan SmallsModel polaroids from 'Wild Things' by Douglas Perrett of COACD
If you're a faithful reader you might know that I'm 'obsessed' over models!
I know so many names in the business, names I've never heard of last year.
And many people who have zero interest in the models or the business are quite judgmental.
They mostly think that models aren't pretty without their make-up, I'm gonna proof you wrong.
When agencies consider to hire a model they take some Polaroids of them.
The models are captured, clothed or in bikini/underwear (never nude)
The dressed version gives an idea of how clothes would on a model.
The undressed version is intended to give you a closer look to the shape and form.
You can't have make-up on and the pictures are never edited.
So you can see the beauty in a model.

Continue reading to see some Polaroids of my favorite models.

- Samiya Cusman

Joan Smalls

Model polaroids from 'Wild Things' by Douglas Perrett of COACD
Model polaroids from 'Wild Things' by Douglas Perrett of COACD
Cara Delevingne



S A M I Y A is on