Thursday, May 30, 2013

Doutzen Kroes for Vogue Brasil June 2013 by Mario Testino!

Short hair, don't care. Doutzen Kroes was shot by the one and only Mario Testino for the June 2013 issue of Vogue Brasil!
I already know most of the fashionindustry 'secrets' but I'm really wondering how they managed to get Doutzen's long blond locks so short!
It's a great editorial, DK seems to surpass my expectations for her and this is also her first appearance in the Brazilian Vogue!
I love the images, Doutzen's sex-appeal is all over and look at her body!!
The editorial is based on a white theme and shot in an operating-room.
She wears swimwear of Calvin Klein, Amir Slama and Água de Coco.
Doutzen is accompanied by male model Emilio Flores in the spread.
Click on the images to see it in full size.

Samiya Cusman 
S A M I Y A is on