Friday, May 10, 2013

Streetstyle Inspiration


This is my first inspirational post, for you guys to be inspired by the people who inspire me.
Filled with female and male (street)styles for every season.
The images are not meant for a specific clothing style or theme, just some of my favorite styles from my favorite people.
This inspirational post does not only include models, but also celebs, actors and sporty fellas.
Models have become true trendsetters nowadays as they see, know and wear the newest and upcoming trends first, what shows you what's coming up for that season.
Continue reading to get your style inspiration from David Beckham, Jasmine Tookes, Olivia Palermo, Miranda Kerr, Baptiste Giabiconi and many more.
I hope they inspire you with their fun, creative and innovative looks.

Samiya Cusman

Continue reading →