Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas time | Symbols of celebration - Christmas tree

      Christmas tree, it is very important, without it will never be a Christmas mood. It is a symbol of Christmas and New Year. They are artificial and lively, I prefer to lively (not 'cause I do not regret the nature!), it's just my preference, but I know many people like Artificial Christmas trees, because they can be delivered  already in the beginning of December, but I don't mind.
"If you can't or don't want to put
the Christmas tree, do so at least"
      Christmas tree ornaments are also very important, just a  tree is is not a holiday. For example, I prefer not to ordinary bulbs, and figures, because it is original, each figure means something special: Santa, Snowman, or angels, I don't know but it's cool, I also don't like the Christmas tree in one color, it's a bit boring. And of course important for me it's christmas lights - without them just impossible.
        Little gallery of the most beautiful and most unusual public Christmas trees
        

Disney World Christmas Tree
Porcelain Christmas Tree
in Hasselt, Belgium
The Rockefeller Centre NY
Martin Place, Sydney
Galeries Lafayette Swarovski
Christmas Tree, Paris
Diamond Christmas Tree

 ❆❉ Happy Holidays ❉❆