Sunday, December 29, 2013

Music | Lorde "Pure Heroine"

       It's a debut studio album by Lorde. In this album, unusual sound, a bit like Lana Del Rey or Ellie Goulding. This is something like Indie, with elements of Electronica. This music is not everyone likes it for certain mood...even me at first it seemed boring, but later I really liked this album. My favorite song are Royals, Tennis Court and 400 Lux.
Track List:
1. Tennis Court
2. 400 Lux
3. Royals
4. Ribs
5. Buzzcut Season
6. Team
7. Glory and Gore
8. Still Sane
9. White Teeth Teens
10. A World Alone
11. No Better*
12 Bravado*
13. Million Dollar Bills*
14 The Love Club*
15 Biting Down*
16 Swingin Party*

*Extented Version
      This year, the album was very popular, despite the fact that the Lord only 16 years old and she lives in New Zealand. I think that she was very lucky that Selena Gomez noticed her song "Royals" and included it in the tracklist of her world tour. I heard this song for example because of Selena.