Saturday, January 3, 2015

My Christmas/New Year Playlist ❄

       You know, December, for me, the most fabulous and magical month of the year. When snow falling, everyone prepares for the holidays, New Year's  advertising on TV, everyone baked gingerbread, and on the street a lot of garlands. Of course, that would create around myself more winter and Christmas atmosphere, I listen to my favorite Christmas songs. The list, of course, long, but who are interested or who want to find something new, see below, I'll leave some of my favorite version of the songs.

1. Winter Wonderland - my favorite Frank Sinatra, but I also like Lady Gaga and Tony Bennet version
2. Let it Snow! Let it Snow! by Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin or Michael Buble



3. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Christina Aguilera, Ariana Grande, Frank Sinatand maybe Demi Lovato.

4. Last Christmas by Ashley Tisdale, Ariana Grande, and maybe I'm weird girl, but I don't like a Wham version....I know that it's classic....but



5. A Holly Jolly Christmas by Michael Buble, Lady Antebellum or Burl Ives


6. Baby It's Cold Outside by Mac Miller & Ariana Grande, Idina Menzel & Michael Bublé or Willie Nelson & Norah Jones.


7. Santa Baby by Ariana Grande (my favorite version!) Marilyn Monroe or Taylor Swift.


8.  All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey & Justin Bieber or Michael Buble/


9. O Holy Night by Christina Aguilera or Christina Grimmie

10.  Christmas Alphabet by The McGuire Sisters
11. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town by Eddie Cantor or Justin Bieber

11. Silent Night by Justin Bieber or Lady Antebellum
12. Carol of the Bells
13. Santa Tell Me by Ariana Grande
14. Misletoe by Justin Bieber
15. Love Is Everything by Ariana Grande
16. Snow in California by Ariana Grande

P.S. Have a great Holidays.......Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ❄