Sunday, January 5, 2014

BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED



Spring is almost here, my thoughts are already with all the flowers, the first sunrays and their warmth you can feel on your face & the first time you can go out without a coat and bear legs. Back to reality, there will pass a couple of weeks until we can experience all these great spring-impressions. But to bring a bit of that feeling into the predominant grey winter-life I am wearing pieces like this sweater from Zara. (I know, flowers for spring, I am so innovative..) But oh Zara, where I will always find something amazing. And their lookbooks are getting better and better, if you ask me. I mean, look at the model above, and her hair.. Is anything else needed to say? I dont think so.

Have a nice sunday peeps & let spring find its way into your life.

XX