Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!!


First of all I want wish all my readers a happy new year! This year has passed by so fast. And in that year lots of things happened, also in the fashion/modelling world, new models were rising up, designers were signing off etc.

Let's start talking about new years resolutions. Everybody has them and I think it's great, because you decide in a way to better yourself. I personally think people should forget the whole ''New year, new you'' thing and focus on the ''New year, better you''. Because most people can't keep up to their goals and nothing changes, but hey, it's the thought that counts right? I'd say it's better to improve yourself a bit rather than changing who you are.
My new years resolutions for 2014 are basically like the ones I had previous years; work-out more, eat healthier, get healthier, get more sleep and blog more. I've already started on some of these resolutions just to be sure I don't give up on them.

This year has been a great one, but let's make 2014 even better. I can't wait to see what 2014 has got in store for me (and my blog). What do you like to see in 2014 on my blog? And what are your new years resolutions?


Cheers!

Samiya Cusman