Thursday, January 9, 2014

Music | Say Something - A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera

  "Say Something" is a song by American duo A Great Big World featuring Christina Aguilera.
     It is an indie pop piano ballad about a breakup. This is a very sad song, sometimes even wants to cry, but at the same time it's so beautiful and melodic. Probably sounds of the piano always make a beautiful song. Christina Aguilera with her incredibly gentle voice fits perfectly into this song.
   I can listen to this song a hundred times a day, but she did not get tired, it's like a little musical masterpiece.
   I'm obsessed with this song, although it makes me sad, but this song deserves attention, I just can not describe how I love this song.

   Music video for this song is simple, but beautiful. Christina Aguilera finally returned to the old forms and has become so classy.
  
     I'm also delighted with the performances, especially at the American Music Awards, it was really a perfect performance, and on Victoria's Secret fashion show, even though it was a bright show and a sad song, it didn't prevent  ideally fit into it.