Thursday, January 9, 2014

Dolce & Gabbana | Spring/Summer 2014

     Floral print and decorations in the form of flowers, is my favorite trend this spring. It's just so beautiful, feminine and at the same time an elegance. Generally I donэt like clothes from the fashion shows, it is often strange that you wasn't going to wear for everyday life. But this time it is not. This is the first collection in my life that I fully liked....especially flower part. ❀ 
    This collection from the Milan Fashion Week for Spring/Summer 2014. I also very impressed with the beautiful hairstyles that are decorated with different colors .... O God it's so beautiful. 
     And the show itself is beautiful as well as the collection itself .... perfect atmosphere, music and scenery are all very beautiful...

  
More on: dolcegabbana.com