Sunday, January 27, 2013

Doutzen Kroes by Terry Richardson


I was waiting for the day that my favorite model, my idol, Doutzen Kroes payed a visit at Terry Richardson's studio.
And on the 20th of Terry posted three images of Doutzen on his tumblrpage.
I was hoping for more images to come, but now, 7 days later nothing new has come of her.
Doutzen is balancing being a mom and wife with her crazy modeling carreer.
She confessed that she has too work very hard to have the incredible body she has.
“It's our job to look this way, so we're given the time to go to the gym and we don't have regular jobs nine to five and we can never say we don't have time for the gym. We have to go and that's also a bonus to this job get to go back to work and have hair and makeup and feel pretty again, besides being a mom.”

Take a look at the images below.

- Samiya Cusman







S A M I Y A is on