Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Launch of Rihanna's Collection at River Island

Bambi, Jourdan, Rihanna and Ataui!
Yeah! Finally we have the dates off Rihanna's big fashion debut!
Her River Island collaboration will be presented at the London Fashion Week.
"Launching at LFW is a dream come true for me. I have wanted to design my own collection for a long time and to present my collection for River Island alongside all of the other great design talent at LFW is a real privilege," said Rihanna.
''We are very excited to present our Rihanna for River Island collection at London Fashion Week,'' said Ben Lewis, the chief executive of River Island. ''This is the perfect platform to showcase Rihanna's design talent and ambition.''
The collection she has put together for the British retailer will be unveiled on the catwalk during the event.
And her collection which consist of clothing and accessories will be launched in stores and online March 5.

- Samiya Cusman

S A M I Y A is on