Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Rihanna for River Island Behind-the-scenes Video!


Rihanna's debut collection for River Island is due to be released at the London Fashion Week on February 16.
The collection for ''Sassy young personalities'' will be in stores on the 5th of March.
River Island has released a behind-the-scenes video of Rihanna.
RiRi takes you to the design studio with her co-designer Adam Selman, puts models through the fittings and shows you never-before-seen sketches.
 “I have wanted to design my own fashion label for a very long time,” Rihanna explains. “This has been something I wanted to do ever since I started loving fashion. Every time I saw something on a rack there was something I wanted to do to change it and so I thought that the only way I could do that is by designing the perfect thing for me.”
Take a look at the video above.

S A M I Y A is on