Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My favorite Exotic Models


When they hear the word 'Models', people mostly think about long, mostly Caucasian, skinny girls.
So I decided to do a blogpost about the beautiful women of color.
'Colored models' are still being discriminated in the fashion and modeling industry.
And I think they should cast more colored models.
British supermodel Jourdan Dunn attracted allot of attention when she became the first black model in a decade who walked for Prada!
Tyra Banks, Naomi Campbell and Iman are some exotic models who made big names in the Fashion industry.
I think people can name more Caucasian models than colored.
So I want you to know my favorite exotic models!

- Samiya Cusman


Shanina Shaik
Shanina Shaik caught my eye while I was watching the Victoria's Secret Fashion 2011.
She is such a beauty, and her face has amazing features!
Shanina Shaik is an Australian model with Lithuanian and Pakistani blood.
The beauty has now walked shows for Jason Wu, Stella McCartney, Victoria's Secret and more!
Shanina is now one of my favorite models, she has the looks, obviously, and the personalty!
My favorite things about her appearance are her cheekbones, her stunning eyes and skincolor.



Adriana Lima
Is one of Brazilian most famous, succesfull and gorgeous model!
The Victoria's Secret Angel is a big inspiration for me.
She is a very wise person and I love her quotes.
Adriana has walked shows for Givenchy, Victoria's Secret and Dosso Dossi


Jourdan Dunn
Jourdan Dunn is an amazing British Model!
In 2008 this beauty has made history by being the first colored model walking a Prada show in a decade!
In 2012 she walked alongside supermodels Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell and more in the Olympic Closing Ceremony in London.
Jourdan has walked shows for Burberry, Victoria's Secret, Alexander Wang, Gucci, Hugo Boss, Jean Paul Gaultier, Ralph Lauren and many many more!


Joan Smalls
Joan Smalls is an Puerto Rican model.
Joan has had quite a big career for now, but it's not far from over!
She has walked shows for Alexander Wang, Balmain, Givenchy, Versace, Victoria's Secret, Dior, Dolce and Gabbana and many many others!
Besides her modeling carreer Joan also hosts a show alongside co-model Karlie Kloss called MTV's House Of Style.

S A M I Y A is on