Monday, January 7, 2013

Terry Richardson, Lea T and Poppy Delevingne in Philipp Plein's Ad Campaign


2
Famous photographer Terry Richardson, headline-making transgendered model Lea T, model Poppy Delevingne and two twin brothers making out are all featured in the new ad campaign of Philipp Plein.
Terry starred on last year's campaign alongside Ed Westwick.
“I am happy that my creations will again be interpreted with the artistic inspiration of an undisputed genius of contemporary photography like Terry Richardson,” said Philipp Plein. “The fact that he wanted to shoot self-portraits together with Lea T and Poppy Delevingne in these new images for Spring Summer 2013 makes me even prouder of my work. I hope that our combined energy, both Terry’s and mine, and our idea of beauty will be appreciated by many, if not by all.”
Take a look at the ad campaign images below.

- Samiya Cusman

4556