Friday, January 11, 2013

Wildfox 'The Kid's in America' Collection Inspired by Clueless

CLUELESS COVER
Wildfox has launched its new lookbook which was inspired by the movie 'Clueless'.
It's called ''The Kid's in America'' and it pays homage to the characters of the movie.
I used to watch the movie and the series on a TV-channel called 'The BOX'. And I loved it!
The models Olivia Greenfield, Fatima Siad and Tanya Katysheva where styled like the girls Cher, Dionne
They have recreated various scenes of the film.

“It’s capturing a moment. I think I felt it first when I was about 12 around when Clueless came out and I was so in love with the characters,” Wildfox designer Kimberley Gordon writes in a post about the collection that appears on the label’s blog. “I didn’t just love the clothes, I loved the girls who wore the clothes – which made me want to wear them even more.”

Continue reading for the images captured by Mark Hunter.
You can find the rest of the images on wildfoxcouture.com

- Samiya Cusman

CLUELESS COVER
WILDFOX_SPRING_13_CLUELESS-42
WILDFOX_SPRING_13_CLUELESS-11WILDFOX_SPRING_13_CLUELESS-29
WILDFOX_SPRING_13_CLUELESS-1
S A M I Y A is on